BOOSTane’s Marine formula is the team getting back to its roots. The original, innovative formula was designed for our own demand in the offshore powerboat racing arena. Since its inception, BOOSTane Professional has taken the industry by storm. Surprising even the most jaded performance enthusiasts. However, we realized that to stay ahead of the competition, we needed to stay in the lab.
With BOOSTane Professional at its core, Marine still has the proprietary carrier and octane enhancing capabilities that separated itself from the competition. However, focusing on issues that are more pertinent to marine engines such as fuel stability and lubrication, BOOSTane Marine’s formula gives the added protection that these increasingly higher performance engines need. This makes BOOSTane Marine one of the best octane boosters for boats.
Too many OEM companies require octane higher than what is available at the marina, and are still susceptible to the negative side effects of ethanol. Take full advantage of your summers on the water, and let BOOSTane give your boat and restore its full potential. Get BOOSTane and turn the pump gas in your boat or PWF tank to a high performance race fuel equivalent.
- Increased lubricity for engine internals, valves, and seats
- Ethanol stabilization for prolonged storage with fuel still in tank
- Will raise your effective octane fuel number 23 numbers!
- Don’t get stuck with 90 octane at the marina again!
- Use our very own BOOSTane App to blend exactly to your necessary specifications
- Safe for use with catalytic converters and O2 Sensors
- Won’t settle out of solution and become ineffective in your tank, due to our proprietary carriers
- Protect against phase separation and water in your tank from prolonged storage and ethanol
- Works in all internal combustion engines, from powerboats and high performance fishing boats to personal watercraft and leisure, Naturally Aspirated or Forced Induction, your peace of mind is here.
- LOWER Compression Engines and 2 Stroke
- Proprietary chelated carrier
- Anti-corrosion against ethanol
- Cleaning agents
- Anti-carbon build up
- Not STREET LEGAL